Tuesday, August 5, 2014

It's my Shark Boomius!!! (GoldieBlox Blox + Bits Expansion Pack)


So all the promos for Sharknado, Discovery Channel's Shark Week and Disney Junior Octonaut's Shark Episode have filtered into my daughter's creative brain. I decided to open the Blox and Bits from GoldieBlox. I received this from the NYC Blogger Bash Sweet Suite event in my swag box. The expansion pack is for use on it's own to make projects but also can be used with other Goldie Blox items.


She decided to make something for the sharks, she calls it her Shark Boomius! Not really sure what the Boomius does even though she mentioned it spits out cheese sticks to the sharks in the water. Who knew they liked mozzarella and colby jack??


The kids really enjoyed the kit and it kept them entertained for quite a while. Even the little one wanted to partake in the fun (the recommended ages for these toys seem to be 4-9) so I kept a close watch on him. 


It's a great little kit and although I never had one as a kid, reminiscent of what Tinker Toys seem to me. I would definitely think of adding onto the kit to make bigger objects and getting one of the story book sets. The expansion kit comes with 32 pieces (3 wheels, 8 blocks, one crank, 4 washers and 16 axels) and it gives you some ideas for things to start making.  It retails for 9.99.

The product was given to me as part of the swag but the opinions are 100 percent mine.

Thanks all!


No comments:

Post a Comment