Thursday, April 16, 2015

Silhou...what? Silhouette Time

Recently I purchased a Silhouette Portrait machine from Silhouette America and I am in love! For those of you who may be unaware of this machine, it enables you to cut paper, card stock, vinyl, fabric, heat transfer vinyl to make the most wonderful projects. It is similar to the Cricut machines but you do not have to purchase cartridges for your machine. You simply have to download the software to your computer (which is free unless you decide to upgrade to their Designer Edition). I was super intimidated by the machine but with the help and power of YouTube, I have watched some awesome video tutorials. Granted there are some hiccups along the way (very far from a pro here) but I am excited to post some cool projects that I have been working on and will be working on......an awesome time for some homemade goodness with Mother's Day, Father's Day, Graduations and end of school teacher appreciation gifts all coming up. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment